Personally I think that getting to $70 per day online you will have to find something that works for other people, and use it yourself!
“Ha, thanks captain obvious…”
Alright
jokes by side, but it’s true. Let me share with you the method I am
personally using to make up to $100 per day online. With this method I
am able to make money online without even selling anything… sounds crazy
but it works!
So how does this work?
First
of all, it’s important that you understand how an email marketing
business works, before we get into how to make money online without even
selling anything.
Below you will find a great picture that has all the components to create an email marketing business.
![]() |
| Best Way to Make Money Online | Earn Money Online |
1.
The first thing is traffic. Traffic is the life-blood of every online
business and you can get traffic through a ton of different sources.
Social media like Facebook & Instagram, Creating a YouTube channel
and posting videos, Solo ads (don’t worry if you don’t know what this
is). The point is, there is TONS of traffic, if you know where to look.
2.
This traffic gets send to your 1-page website, which is also called an opt-in page or a squeeze page. The purpose of this website is to get the person viewing the page to enter their name and email address to get something of value for free in exchange.
This traffic gets send to your 1-page website, which is also called an opt-in page or a squeeze page. The purpose of this website is to get the person viewing the page to enter their name and email address to get something of value for free in exchange.
This can be a free report, a free eBook, a video course, a checklist etc. In my case (click here to see the squeeze page I am currently using) I am giving away a free video course that teaches people how to make $1493 without even selling anything.
Why $1493? Because that’s how much I have made in the last two months with this method.
3.
Once people decide that this is something they are interested in, they
can enter their name and email address and click on the button to get
access to the video course. Once they do that, they get redirected to my
“Thank-You” page, where I have a video of me telling them to go check
their email inbox to get access to the free video course.
On
that thank you page will be a button, which will be my affiliate link
to whatever I want to promote basically. In this case I am promoting a
CPA offer that pays me $2-$4 FOR EVERY FREE SIGN UP!
So people don’t have to buy anything but I still get paid, awesome right?
4.
Once they entered their email address, this email address will be
stored inside of my autoresponder, which is the software that let’s me
collect those email addresses and let’s me send emails from it to my
email list.
5. With this Autoresponder I am
able to pre-write an email sequence (A series of emails) once and the
Autoresponder sends those emails out automatically whenever a new
subscriber gets on my email list.
You can
choose how many emails you want to pre-write.
If you want to, you can write 365 emails and let the autoresponder send out emails every single day for a whole year, in which you can then build a relationship with your subscribers and recommend products to them which you like. If they buy (or sign up) through this process, you are getting paid.
6.
And you can also write an email NOW, and broadcast it to your entire
email list (or only parts of it) and generate traffic to whatever you
want to promote that way.
Once you have that
kind of foundation set up, you will only need to drive traffic to your
squeeze page, and your autoresponder follow up sequence will do all the
rest for you.
This is how you create your
own online business and can start to make $100 a day. This is exactly
how a lot of people (including me) make a part-time/full-time income
online.
If you want to build a long-term profitable online business, building an email list is crucial!
If
you would like to learn more about all that and how exactly this works.
I hope this answer was helpful :) In case it was, please do me a favor and leave an upvote so more people can benefit from it!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
All the best,

Keep it Up.......Nice Article
ReplyDeletehttps://www.priceinpakistan.com.pk